Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Failure to Launch...

It didn't happen. We failed to launch. We had the house spic and span and I had checked all the locks and had even pushed the dishwasher button that said "Scrub"...and like clockwork my brides phone rang. I'm not sure who it was or what it was about, but it locked our launch down like a five year old eating a block of Velvetta cheese. I assume it was work related, because she had to grab my 19 year old daughter and rush into her bosses closed office while he was away enjoying whatever sea side comfort my wife could hear in the background. Apparently he has to cut his trip short and wanted to see patients on Friday, and, as his operation is run to a fair-thee-well by my lovely bride only, she felt obligated. I was cool with it, and she charged him double time. It's a fair trade off.

We had to re-clean our house this morning, and I am about to hit the scrub button again.

No comments:

Post a Comment